Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playtime!

It's been forever. sorry. Maybe I still have a few people who read this!! Ha!
These two love to play outside! We have a hand-me-down Jeep from Brad & April (thank you) that they have just loved! Everyday, it's "the Jeep! the Jeep!" they ride around together and just love it! Thank goodness for all of this great weather! (70 most days)
I hope everyone is doing well!









3 comments:

Julie said...

I love that Lauren is reading Dora as she rides. I wish my kids loved to play outside like that. I guess if we bought some expensive motorized vehicle maybe they would... no, I would spend the money and it would last 5 minutes like every other toy. Today is the one and only that is supposed to get to 60 and my kids were out for ... oh...20 minutes top.

Heather's House said...

That is precious! They look so cute riding together. It was so great getting to visit with you yesterday. Your kids are adorable!

AMankin said...

Love that Lauren is reading in the Jeep! Precious :)