Saturday, December 20, 2008

out of control

I have said before that Lauren is out of control, but she's at a new level now. Just this week she has a lot of new tricks. First of all, she runs as fast as possible. In the stores if you put her down she will run until you catch her. There is no stopping her. And she's laughing hysterically as you chase her yelling Lauren STOP! She also plays hide & seek and will hide & not make a sound in the craziest places. And she will truly stay still until you find her. I couldn't find her one day and walked into their bathroom and she had climbed up into the sink and was just having a blast eating the toothpaste. Lovely. I did take a picture of this one.
Then Thursday when we were trying to leave for school, I found her at the table with Mason's syrup plate on top of her head, rubbing it all in her hair. Yes, syrup. I didn't get a chance to take this picture, I was too busy yelling and giving another bath.
She also likes to do flips off the couch. NO FEAR.
She loves to keep us on our toes! I can't be mad at her because I know that is how I was too!~ I am told she is her mother's daughter~





I also thought I'd show how cute she is with a ponytail!



4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, girl! Sounds like Lauren and Landon can hang out together! But, I was reminded too by my parents that Landon is definitely my child...I guess this is called payback! :) I'm crossing my fingers that Emerson will not be as difficult, although she is starting to prove to be Miss Priss, a very busy body, and is into everything!

Julie said...

Yea for the ponytail. I am jealous her hair is longer than Megan's. I think Audrey make catch up to her. I think Lauren and Meg would have lots of fun together. They seem to have the same outgoing, crazy personality. She can be found sucking down Alyssa's toothpaste too. I miss that they will not grow up together.... unless?

Kedra said...

Unless what...?????
Please tell me you're moving back!!! Or even better... that ALan told you we can move to Tennessee!!!

Courtney said...

yikes girl...sounds like you have your hands full! Love your blog banner!