I said that I was going to keep up with this- I obviously haven't done that. I guess I've had a few things keeping me busy! That's no excuse, I know!
A lot has happened since July. I feel like a whole life time of events have happened since then but the most important is that I am expecting my second baby and she will be here on Tuesday! I will be induced Tuesday morning and I can't wait! I have enjoyed being pregnant but it's time for her to be here!
Now I have to keep up my blog because this will be the only way for some of you to see up to date pictures of both kids! No excuses this time!
Ashley, join me on Tuesday so the girls can have the same birthday! That would be fun!
End of Year Fun
9 years ago




4 comments:
I just found your blog! Please keep it up! I want to see pictures of your family!
I posted earlier but its not showing up???? Yeah for Tuesday! Hopefully we will be right there neck and neck!
I'll call you later!
Love ya!
What a month of beautiful babies! I am at Ashley's for the week. They got home this afternoon around 5. So, tonite should prove exciting. Hope you are doing great....tell your mom hey! Love to your beautiful family.
What a precious family!
Children are a gift from God and looks like you have two wonderful gifts!
Julie is scheduled for the arrival of Avery Grace on July 24. She too will be like you and have 2 under 2. What were you two thinking? :)
Love you and come to see us in Abilene, Marsha
Post a Comment