Friday, July 07, 2006

first time

I guess it's time to join the world and get my own blogspot. I think I have put it off because then I actually have to put my thoughts and feelings out there for everyone. Or I could just make it about Mason and avoid anything about me personally!
My problem is time- being a stay at home mom everyone feels that I should have all the time in the world, but I don't. I've decided that every mom that has time to sit down at the computer does it after the kids go to bed but I go to sleep not too long after I put Mason down- sad, I know. I just can't stay up anymore. I have made it my goal though to start this blog and keep up with it whether anyone else reads it or not! Hey Mom! I know you'll read it! He!

1 comment:

APRIL said...

I was going through your old blogs and boy do I relate to this one. Jason is always saying "you have all day!" They just don't understand... by the time the kids down for the nap you have to wash bottles, fill bottles, go to the bathroom, throw out dirty diapers... and by this point the kids up again ready to eat!! This cycle repeats itself everyday all day. I do respect what you are doing with 2 kids now. God is definetly teaching you patience and understanding just like he is teaching me and all other moms out there with newborns!! Hey at least you don't have a dog!!!