Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm a little behind...

Yes, it's been a long time... do I even have anyone reading this still??? I need a few comments/shout-outs please! I know my mom will (because she's grammie and she has to read this) but anyone else who is still out there...? I need some love & forgiveness...

There has been too much to write about it so I am only putting a few Christmas photos and snow pictures. I am putting up my Christmas card for everyone to see since they ended up in post office heaven and who knows where they are or if they will ever show up... I'm so upset after all of the work I put into them - it brings tears to my eyes.... uggg. They were so cute too!
Anyway, thanks to cousin Ashley for taking our beautiful pictures!

Hope everyone is doing well and I am going to be better about posting!















Nothing like your snow day Julie but still fun for Houston!



5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm still here. LOVE those pics too. You really have like a model family. And Mason looks so old to me now. sniff.... too much time goes by. Love you. Heard the news from mom about dr. Sorry!

Kimberly said...

I'm still here too! I'm so happy that I live next door so I got my card hand delivered! :) Your family is so beautiful and the kids need to stop growing! Where does the time go? Hopefully the weather clears up soon so we can see you outside.

Grammie said...

I am here and I shout out more, more.
So precious and so sweet.

jody said...

Oh precious pictures! I stop by often and check your blog, so I join Grammie in saying, "more, more". We love y'all!

Amy Blueitt said...

Ok.......I am here! Rarely, but this is big for me! I don't do the "blog thing." Anyone's. Ever. I just don't think about it. It's a foreign concept. Don't know why it is so hard to grasp. I love looking when I am reminded!! So carry on my friend and I'll be back--this year I promise, ha!

Ok, so the Christmas pics take my breath away! GORGEOUS! Of each of you!!! I share in your sadness that they didn't arrive. I'll keep hoping.

We have to plan something soon. I miss ya'll like crazy! Love ya!