Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lauren's 2nd Birthday

My baby is 2. A wonderful 2 years it has been. I love this little girl so much and I am blessed to have her. We had a great party and we thank all who came! Here are just a few pictures.

This is her 'mommy made' t-shirt that I through together. pretty cute I think~


We had cupcakes for all the kids but Lauren had her own small cake. It was way too windy so we were glad to just have cupcakes- it made it easier!



These are some of Lauren's friends at the party- Thank you for helping Lauren have such a great day despite the wind!!~


Opening presents~





We had such a wonderful time! Thanks to all that came and a real thanks to all of those from out of town! We feel special to have such great friends & family!

1 comment:

Hollie Reese said...

I am sad we missed it, but happy that Cade came!! Happy Birthday!