Wednesday, March 11, 2009

kids say the best things

I laughed so hard at Mason today, I couldn't help but tell this one.
I was saying a prayer this morning on my knees and I guess looking down. Mason came up to me and said "mommy are you praying?" I said "yes honey" and he said "but Jesus is up there, he's not down there!" (pointing as he is telling me!) I just laughed and laughed! I said,"so I am supposed to talk to him up there not down there?" He said, "Yes mommy talk to him up there!"
I guess I've been doing it wrong~ Leave to a 3 year old to tell you how's it done...
so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a precious story, I love that little guy!! Brynn asked me almost everyday when Lauren's birthday is--she can't wait to come to Houston to see you guys. Love you so much!

dannigirl said...

that is too funny girl!! he is so adorable.
~d