Monday, November 10, 2008

Audrey Lynn Whaley

I am in Tennessee visiting the Whaleys! Julie & Ethan had their 3rd girl today, Audrey Lynn. She was born at 5:55 pm and weighed 7 lbs. She is so beautiful and healthy! Thank you Lord for a safe delivery and thank you to all that have been praying for them!
Julie is so dear to me and I am just so thankful that it has been such a great day~
To see pictures you can visit Julie's blog. thewhaleylife.com or just click on Julie's link.
Hope everyone's doing well.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am so happy that everything went well. I was thinking and praying about them all day Sunday and Monday. I periodically check their website to see how they are doing. Please let them know that even though I don't know them I think and pray for them often. Enjoy your trip and love on baby Audrey! Oh, she is precious!