Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soccer

A lot has happened in the past month. The kids are loving school and Lauren actually went on Thursday and didn't cry when I dropped her off! This was huge~ She is also talking like crazy and tries to do everything that Mason does.
Mason has started soccer. He is so cute! The first game was a little crazy but now he loves it. He didn't understand why he couldn't play with his soccer ball during the game & why they had to share one ball-hard concept for a 3 year old- but now he's good. He even played goalie and stopped it twice! I can't believe how big he's getting! He's even riding his big boy bike without any help!



His 2 friends Ty & Corbin





And Lauren is crazy about Dora! Everything Dora~even the bike. She can't ride it yet, so she just lifts her feet and flies down the driveway cracking up!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

TOO MUCH FUN! Kedra, the kids are beautiful and happy. I wish we got to see each other more. Love you girl.