Both Lauren & Mason are going to MDO this year two days a week and I am so excited! We'll see if Lauren actually enjoys her class or if she'll cry all day and they have to call me to come get her- I'll be waiting by the phone the first day. I bet that I'm called by noon. I'll be sure to take their cute first day pictures~ even if Lauren is screaming!
Here are some really fun pictures that I took of the kids in the backyard. They were so sweet that day.





a digital scrapbook page that I made with these sweet pictures.

her shirt says WILD ONE! (very appropriate)

his favorite thing to do is be outside! We signed him up for 3 year old soccer this fall~ should be fun!!




2 comments:
So cute! I still can't believe that he is going to be 3!!
I want Avery to go to MDO but they won't take her until she is 18 months and that won't be until October!!! I'm sure she will scream all day when I do it. I mean, she screams through bible class. ha ha ha! BUT...she needs to learn to be away from me!
Hey did you make your blog header? If so I'd LOVE for you to make me one for my photo blog. :) If you want that is.. ha ha!
Love you!
Could they be any cuter? They are so beautiful and I miss them so much. Looking forward to seeing yall in a couple weeks. Give Mason a big birthday hug for us and tell him his present is on the way!
Post a Comment