Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Monster Truck obsession

For the past month Mason has been obsessed with the Monster Trucks! I mean obsessed! All day long I hear, "Watch monster trucks, watch monster trucks!" "Mommy roll it!" "Mommy, he jumped- he flipped!" "Mommy, he CRASHED!"
We watch it upstairs & in the car on video, downstairs on dvr, and on the computer on you tube. He doesn't stop asking until you turn it on and if I say last time, it's a melt down! What is going on? Do I have a future truck driver on my hands- oh my goodness! He doesn't even want to go outside unless we build a ramp for him- he even sleeps with them!! Help! My dad even found him a monster school bus- scary!









He will line up every train or car that he has so that he can jump them with the monster trucks.






Everywhere we go, THEY GO~


Poor Lauren, this is what happens when DADDY dresses her for bed!!

7 comments:

Ethan said...

F-Ked, I think what you have identified is the obsessive quality of little boys. Each of my nephews found something to be equally obsessed about. Just be glad it was simple like monster trucks and not something you had to assemble every time he wanted to play with it. Like Jenga. hahaha

Kedra said...

So true Ethan! Thanks for the reminder!
Like the F-Ked!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! And it is great that he passed on his love for monster trucks to Brynn last week. She is still asking about him! Love you guys and thanks again for a great few days!

Kylie said...

Kedra! That makes me nervous, what is to come with little Manning. That pic of Lauren is so funny, when Maylen was about her age, Daren did the same thing except it was footed pj's. He buttoned her up in the back....how difficult that must have been, no wonder he never wants jammie duty!!!

Hollie Reese said...

Brooks loves the truck you gave him! Also, love the new layout!!

Hollie Reese said...

Brooks loves the truck you gave him! Also, love the new layout!!

Ashley said...

Love the new layout!! Did you do it??

Love you!