Monday, December 03, 2007

The past month

This past month has gone by so fast! I can't believe it's Christmas time! I love this time of year but it sure is a hectic time for everyone. There's so much to be done in so little time! It's so fun though~
My little princess isn't so little anymore~ she's almost 8 months old and we are waiting for her first step any day. She can walk up and down the couch and can let go and stand alone for a good 10 seconds. She is trying to decide if she wants to take a step but just sits down. Mason took his first step at 8 1/2 mo. and then full out walking but 9 mo., so we will see if Lauren beats him!
Derran, Ann & Cousin Brynn came to visit us for Thanksgiving. We had so fun watching Brynn & Mason play. They did so well together this time and Brynn can hold her own!

Brynn & Lauren kissing~


Mason & Brynn playing




Little Princess!~


I bought Mason the wood train letters and he was so excited to paint them. He really did a great job of helping me and even managed to keep all the paint on the paper and not the floor! We had so much fun that day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I need to post some of mine. I just love cousins. Brynn had so much fun with Lauren and Mason, can't wait to see yall in a few weeks. Love you guys!

Julie said...

Yeah updates! Painting looked fun. Very brave of you to do on the floor... steps away from the carpet!

Anonymous said...

LilyFryar.blogspot.com
thought you might want to know what I have been up to, she's all mine!!!
your kids are too cute!!!!
MFryar