Wednesday, October 31, 2007

month in review

We've had a very busy month- honestly, I haven't been this tired in a long time or ever! I took the two little ones on the road for 11 days without Alan and it was a learning experience. I learned not to do that again without help! He-He! We went to Tennessee to visit cousins Davidson & Judson and our friends Alyssa & Megan. We had so much fun and I am so glad that we went! Hopefully, they will invite us back and my "high maintenance" children weren't too much trouble!
Thank you Molly & Julie for hospitality~
Here are some pictures of our time in Tennessee!



Lauren & Megan- aren't they adorable!


Mason & Alyssa holding hands at the mall. I was so glad that they enjoyed each other and played so well together!


This was Julie & I's attempt at taking their picture together- I think it's so good for having 4 kids, age 4 and under!!


Mason & Alyssa playing computer games


cousins Davidson & Judson~Mason played so well with them this time and he could keep up better! They are so handsome!


Mason & Judson riding their bikes


The boys playing outside together



Lauren started crawling & pulling up right before we left on our trip and now she is all over the place. This is the day before we left.


Now Lauren is pulling up on everything- we had to block her off from the tile-
she can pull up and walk her feet in- Mason didn't even do this until 7 months. She beat him by 2 weeks~ I can't believe this and would really love for my baby to stay a baby and not grow up so fast.



2 comments:

Kylie said...

OK, what is this????? Manning just started this too! Not even 7 months old and already on the move! I'm glad you all had fun in TN, you are SOOOOO brave!

Julie said...

I miss you already. Unloading the dishes just isn't as fun!!