Just a little different way to share my pictures- hope you enjoy! There is music with it. My favorite pictures are with Memom & Daddad. They are so special to me!
Kedra!!! I am soo happy to have found your blog! I have thought about you many times during the last couple of years. Your kiddos are precious. Mason looks so much like you! How fun that you'r mom got to move close to you. Bradley is going into 3rd grade this year! He's such a big guy. I'm glad to get to keep up with you now.
OK, Kedra! It's Kylie Richmond Miller! I promise I'm not stalking you, but I love browsing through blogs and crazy enough I saw "Kedra" on one! I thought there aren't too many Kedra's, and it was you. So good to see and your BEAUTIFUL family. Where are you now? Love to chat soon.
6 comments:
Those are so sweet!
That is so adorable -- your little ones are so cute. I just loved the pictures with your great grandparents.
Cheri
Those pics are so cute! I love the ones of Memom and Daddad, too! So sweet....
Kedra!!! I am soo happy to have found your blog! I have thought about you many times during the last couple of years. Your kiddos are precious. Mason looks so much like you! How fun that you'r mom got to move close to you. Bradley is going into 3rd grade this year! He's such a big guy. I'm glad to get to keep up with you now.
that is the cutest slide show of him having fun!
Love, Emily And Ashley
OK, Kedra! It's Kylie Richmond Miller!
I promise I'm not stalking you, but I love browsing through blogs and crazy enough I saw "Kedra" on one! I thought there aren't too many Kedra's, and it was you. So good to see and your BEAUTIFUL family. Where are you now? Love to chat soon.
Post a Comment