Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cherish every day

Isn't it amazing how fast the days are going? I just can't believe that it's July 12th- I feel like that it was just April and I was going to have a baby- now she's big enough to smile & play~ I want her to stay a baby forever!
I just find myself sitting and holding her, trying to get this picture in my mind of her being a baby and cuddling with her so I won't forget it. I always pushed Mason to grow up so fast and now I am holding her back- saying please stay a baby. I am cherishing every day!
Yea! Grammie is here! She moved here July 1st and it has been so nice already! She's just 15 minutes away- Love having Grammie close by!
Our crazy news is that Alan is changing jobs. He is going to work on the broker side of the insurance business. He is so excited about it and I am so proud of him! Should keep him very busy though~ we are staying here, not moving like everyone else is!!


A few more pictures

She has the cutest smile, doesn't she?



Fourth of July- Mason's "cheese" smile just cracks me up





Cousin Brynn & Aunt Ann came to play with us while Uncle Derran helped Grammie move. She and Mason had so much fun together!

7 comments:

Heather's House said...

Hey girl! Your kids are so cute! I bet you are so glad your mom is close! How wonderful...

Hope you are having a great week.

Ashley said...

Lets plan...I just cant do anything next friday. \

Whatcha wanna do? AND....I called your crazy butt back.

Wanna meet in the middle??

Lynn said...

I saw you were going to be up for a feeding? I am too. I am in big A helping Mitch and JD with their little sweetie. I know you are loving having your mom close. I am jealous. I wish I could get all my kids on the same street with me. Oh wait....that's Heaven isn't it? Lauren smiles just like you did! Beautiful babies....like their mom and dad.

Hollie Reese said...

I am so excited that you have your mom close by! I am excited to be closer to so much family! We will be there on Thursday! Can you believe it! I cant believe it is already here! Maybe one day the next week we can get all the babies together! Wouldn't that be crazy!!

APRIL said...

No kidding. I am so ready for Reed to be able to sit up on his own. He is getting so heavy and my back... aching back. But... when he does find this new freedom it will be one more step away from needing me 24/7. Y'all have fun in Big A! Did you notice my blog picture?? That was back when my hair stayed in my head!! Love ya

dannigirl said...

hi kedra!
thanks for the comment on my blog.
i just saw it late last night.
i just happened to look at an old post and saw it.yeah!
lauren is so adorable.my~how she has grown.
~d

Emily and Ashley said...

his cheese is sooooo adorable!!! and lauren's smile is so cute!!
Love emily and ashley