Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I LOVE my babies!




Wow! I never dreamed the first two months of Lauren's life would be so crazy- I just knew that the second baby would be just as easy as the first. She is staying true to being my "high maintenance" girl! Oh, how I love them though!
Quick recap of just this last week- kind of sums up why I haven't updated this since May 1. I am babysitting 2 other small kids and Mason wakes up screaming. I run in there and he has thrown up everywhere. Lovely. He throws up again about noon and then has 102 fever and falls asleep in my lap with poor Lauren on the floor ( I am waiting desperately for Grammie to get here.) Then he finally feels better and Lauren gets it. It took her a couple of days to get over it and me couple more days to catch up on all of the laundry due to vomit. Then she had her 2 month dr. appt., got her awful shots, and the dr. said that she will have surgery on her belly button @ 6 months (not serious but still surgery). Then today she threw up again and is still upset tonight. I am having my steroid injections in my back tomorrow and will be under anesthesia for a little bit and will come home and still be loopy for the afternoon. Good Luck Grammie! And on top of all of this Alan is out of town all week! Yes, what a great week!
I know that everyone is busy and has crazy days, I just feel that they aren't stopping for me and that God is trying to teach me a few lessons~ maybe patience, or maybe that I can't always have things planned out my way, or that I am not in control, HE is! I guess we always need to be retaught this or we start to think that we have it all figured out- and that would be too easy!
Anyway, enough about that- I have a lot of pictures to show from the last month but I will start with the ones that my friend Tiffany Fetter took when Lauren was 5 weeks old. We tried forever to get Mason to hold her and kiss her but all he did was make awful faces at her. Typical! The pictures are amazing though! She always does a great job! Thanks Tiff!










4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!! Another Kedra blog!! The pictures are so good! Sorry about the pukeness going around your house...not fun! Hope you are feeling better too!

Oh, and the picture of Reese and Avery was taken in Smithville....No party without you!

Love you! We do need to get together soon!!!!!

Lynn said...

I am SO glad that you are still alive. I was beginning to worry. The children are so precious and I wish we could plan a time to get together. I know you are so happy to have your mom closer. Let's plan a Smithville visit when you get your mom settled and feel the need for a road trip! Love you!

Lynn said...

Of course I meant the road trip to include your mom! After all, with 2 under 2 you are going to need a road trip partner!

jody said...

Precious, precious pictures--thanks so much for sharing them (and for FINALLY blogging again!) Vomiting babies brings back many memories--all I can say is, "I'm so sorry!" I hope to see ya'll sometime this summer. Give the kiddies a kiss for Aunt Jody! Love ya'll!